WASHINGTON, June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, CTIA Super Mobility 2016™, the largest wireless event in America, announced its co-located partners during its tradeshow and conference Sept. 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev., USA.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 has created strategic partnerships with these organizations to provide attendees with a comprehensive look at how wireless is driving and redefining our connected lives. Co-located partners will offer attendees dedicated programs and pavilions to drill down into the details affecting vertical ecosystems and markets. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 is projected to attract 30,000 technology and business professionals to discuss and experience the latest intelligence on mobile business strategies, consumer trends, industry developments and policies impacting the $1 trillion wireless industry.
"We're proud to partner with these organizations to offer CTIA Super Mobility 2016 attendees with even more detailed educational and networking opportunities," said CTIA Show Director and Conventions AVP Heather Lee.
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 partners include:
- 151 ADVISORS – To host "APP-SOLUTELY IoT," an interactive, learning and networking event to help companies build and manage secure enterprise and consumer IoT platforms and applications.
- Association for Unmanned Vehicles Systems International (AUVSI) – To lead "Drones and the Wireless Industry: Information, Insights & Actionable Tools to Utilize UAS in Your Business," a workshop discussing regulatory developments, business applications and industry challenges.
- Award Solutions – To host "Evolution of Wireless Networks: LTE-Advanced to 5G," a conference exploring current and future network technologies and architectures.
- The Besen Group – To host "In-Depth Look at the State of the US MVNO Market 2016," a seminar providing a market overview and 5-year forecast on wholesale business models, costs and margins for the nation's tier one carriers.
- FierceWireless & Telecom Asia – To co-host a two-day executive breakfast series on "Next-Gen IoT Networks: Which Ones Will Live and Which Ones Will Die?" and "An Inside Look at Building and Deploying 5G."
- Ford Motor Company – To host their third annual SYNC AppLink Developer Conference providing direct access to Ford engineers to explain the latest in software tools for more personalized, vehicle-data-driven apps for the car.
- gsmExchange – To introduce the Distribution Pavilion by gsmExchange, where cell phone and accessories manufacturers, distributors and retailers will connect in one dedicated area to network and develop business relationships.
- InterDrone – To host "InterDrone: The International Drone Conference and Exposition," featuring conference tracks for engineers, software developers, executives, investors and regulators, as well as a commercial marketplace for drone buyers and flyers in more than a dozen vertical markets.
- M2M Zone – To host "M2M IoT Leadership Forum" and a pavilion on the exhibit floor to bring together vertical industries and operators, manufacturers, developers and systems integrators in the embedded systems community.
- Rural Wireless Association (RWA) – To host a show floor pavilion and lounge, as well as "The Rural Wireless Summit" with sessions addressing timely issues impacting rural carriers including devices, spectrum, FirstNet and the FCC.
- Technology Expense Management Industry Association – To host "TEMIA Meeting & Panel" discussing key trends shaping the future of mobility for enterprises.
- Telco Data Analytics USA – To "Deliver Customer Centric and Efficient Networks through Accurate Advanced Analytics" in a two-day event dedicated to data analytics; the agenda includes presentations, roundtables, "shark tank" for startup pitches and awards.
- Tower & Small Cell Summit – UBM Tech to produce an exhibit floor zone and two-day conference on trends and technologies impacting the wireless infrastructure ecosystem.
- Wireless Repair EXPO 2016 – To host a pavilion with repair suppliers and trading partners, as well as a Workshop Series for business owners in wireless repair; introductory and master-level Micro Soldering Courses; and a Repair LAB with refurbishing demonstrations.
- International Pavilions – CTIA Super Mobility will also welcome global pavilion partners Access China by Sunshine; China Info Tech by CCPIT; China & Taiwan Pavilion by THETW; iChina by New Times; Korea Pavilion by KOTRA; and the Ontario-Canada Delegation.
For more details, please visit the show website:
CTIA Super Mobility 2016 press registration is now open at bit.ly/supermobilitypressreg.
For more information and to stay up to date on show news, please visit CTIASuperMobility2016.com.
About CTIA Super Mobility 2016
CTIA Super Mobility 2016™ (CTIASuperMobility2016.com) is the largest mobile event in America and the only B2B marketplace dedicated to demonstrating products and strategies for smart cities, mobile-first enterprises and connected consumers around the globe. For three days, more than 30,000 technology and business professionals, 1,000 exhibiting companies and dozens of collocated partner organizations gather to discover next-generation technologies, people and ideas transforming everything wireless. Powered by CTIA for 30+ years, this award-winning trade show advances the association's commitment to foster wireless innovation and enable connected life. CTIA Super Mobility 2016 takes place September 7-9, 2016 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA.
Twitter: @ctiashows #SuperMobility | Facebook: ctiashows.com/facebook |
LinkedIn Group: www.ctiashows.com/linkedin
CTIA® (www.ctia.org) represents the U.S. wireless communications industry. With members from wireless carriers and their suppliers to providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products, the association brings together a dynamic group of companies that enable consumers to lead a 21st century connected life. CTIA members benefit from its vigorous advocacy at all levels of government for policies that foster the continued innovation, investment and economic impact of America's competitive and world-leading mobile ecosystem. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives and convenes the industry's leading wireless tradeshow. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
Twitter: @ctia | Blog: http://ctia.it/Na6erv| Facebook: http://ctia.it/LCm4Nn|
LinkedIn Group: http://ctia.it/1WsDXAR | Google+: http://ctia.it/12PfCrO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160518/369208LOGO
For further information: Allison Moon, email@example.com, 202-736-3245; Allison Kassel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-739-8362; Amy Storey, email@example.com, 202-736-3207